Welcome to Swinging By

These are the places of interest that I've been to and I would like to share them with you. I hope you find them interesting too.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Welcome to Alice's Wonderland!

Mid-Valley is one of my favorite malls. It's easy to park and not far from my daughter's place. This time there is a beautiful showcase in the Centre Court where Alice in Wonderland is being promoted.

It's truly Wonderland with all its toadstools and flowers with faces.



There's also the setting for the tea party.


The backdrop showed Alice, a grownup Alice and not the little girl who fell down the rabbit hole and found herself in Wonderland.


There were many people eagerly snapping photographs and little children who were enchanted by the lovely setting.

Hmmmm...I might just go and watch the movie too.

No comments:

Post a Comment