Welcome to Swinging By

These are the places of interest that I've been to and I would like to share them with you. I hope you find them interesting too.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mmmm.......mmmm...Try?

School was out as it was a public holiday.

My grandchildren had their friends over for the morning. As with kids of the Z generation, they grouped round the computer to do whatever they were doing!

I don't know although I was a few feet away on my notebook but I could hear their excitement as music and dialogue rolled forth from their corner.

Then it was outdoors for them, playing with the garden hose as they looked for the colours of the rainbow in the stream of water under the sun. Wet and bedraggled, they came upstairs to have their baths, girls first. The boys just changed their T-shirts.

Came lunch time it was the boys' turn to show their culinary skills at the stove as they cooked their own lunch.
Then the girls cooked their own.
It was a great lunch of macaroni cooked by their own hands!


The afternoon saw them displaying their skills at badminton in the backyard where the sun's rays were blocked out. It turned out to be a swell day for my grandkids.

No comments:

Post a Comment