Welcome to Swinging By

These are the places of interest that I've been to and I would like to share them with you. I hope you find them interesting too.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Feast for Sore Eyes

The end of the year always sees a rash of beautiful designs that showcase the interior decorators' creative talents in shopping malls.
One large mall in Kuala Lumpur has a beautiful center court dressed in colorful renditions of underwater life. Scallops dominate while shoals of fish dance above the shoppers. Such creative displays attract many visitors who take countless photographs for their albums.
Many of the visitors are not purchasers but are there simply to enjoy the festive decor and the air-conditioning. I went there to feast my eyes on the creative displays in the various parts of the mall.
If not for the distance and traffic snarls, I would visit more malls just to see and compare the ingenuity of their displays.

No comments:

Post a Comment