Welcome to Swinging By

These are the places of interest that I've been to and I would like to share them with you. I hope you find them interesting too.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Swinging By I-City

I-City, a place I had read about but never visited is finally before me.
In the dark, its colorful trees stood out like a fairy land in the distance. Cars were queuing up bumper to bumper to get into the car park. We finally made it into the car park where thousands of cars had already been parked on the stony surface.

People were everywhere with their children, taking snapshots of the colorful Christmas trees of different sizes and height.
We eventually made our way to where different structures were brightly lit.
The Pirate Ship was swinging gently from side to side while the merry-go-round and its wooden horses were going up and down, thrilling the little children perched on the wooden saddles.
We didn't venture into the snow chamber where people could experience what winter feels like as there was a long queue.

The cluster of flamingos was a new attraction recently added.
This I-City is near Klang city and there is a commercial center next to it where people can have meals and drinks. It comes alive only at night when the lights come on and turn it into a pretty fairyland, thrilling young and old with the myriad colorful lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment