Welcome to Swinging By

These are the places of interest that I've been to and I would like to share them with you. I hope you find them interesting too.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Breath-taking View from the Air

Just as the plane was descending, this is what I saw.
                                          There were many vessels streaming in the Straits.

 Then we flew over a golf course which sent my heart fluttering.  So many bunkers!!  And big ponds to hit one’s ball across!! The fairways and greens look immaculate.




Quite unlike my home course which is scorched and parched from lack of rain.  In places where the water from the fairway sprinklers cannot reach, the grass is either brown or black!




One consolation is that the ball runs a longer distance! But I would rather have nice green and lush fairways.

No comments:

Post a Comment