Welcome to Swinging By

These are the places of interest that I've been to and I would like to share them with you. I hope you find them interesting too.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Oouch!! This hurts!


Haven’t been swinging by because of some problems. First of all the internet connection sucks.

One minute it’s okay but the next minute the message flashes on screen “Webpage cannot be displayed”.

Internet users will appreciate how frustrating it is to be in such a situation. Network provider could be inefficient or downright cheeky in that it distributes usage to different areas by turning off connection in one area to service another area. This is the case because someone whom I met during a meeting said that he experiences disconnection problems ever so often that he made continuous complaints and after that, he gets his connection. However it didn’t last long and he was soon back to square one. His experience lends credence to what I mentioned earlier. Network provider playing musical chairs with subscribers’ connections.

This is downright unfair as we all pay for the service. It’s just gross inefficiency and the usual malaise of indifferent attitude due to monopoly.

The other problem is the elbow which hurts each time I use my right arm. Sitting at the computer aggravates the pain so I’ve not been doing much, apart from the usual mundane household chores which have to be done, pain or not.

This is a recurring problem and the doc has said that surgery is an option which is not an option for me. So I guess it’s grin and bear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment