Welcome to Swinging By

These are the places of interest that I've been to and I would like to share them with you. I hope you find them interesting too.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Prague


Still in the Czech Republic but this time in Prague, the capital.

The churches overwhelm me with their majestic grandeur and beauty. Some of them took a very long time to be completed and they are architectural gems. This kind of artistry cannot be found these days. I cannot recall their names anymore but here are some pictures.

The old town hall is famous for its astronomical clock.
This guy in armor was standing at one end of the famous Charles Bridge.
This is a view of the River Moldau which is spanned by 18 bridges.
The old town has very narrow streets and some of the houses are also very old and narrow. They are preserved very well so that we can see how people used to live in the old days.
This is one of the guards at the old castle. Reminds me of the guards at Buckingham Palace.
A vintage car to take you sightseeing if you wish.























No comments:

Post a Comment