Welcome to Swinging By

These are the places of interest that I've been to and I would like to share them with you. I hope you find them interesting too.

Monday, May 7, 2007

Beautiful morning, beautiful life!

Greetings!

Quite a different morning from yesterday when the rain was streaming down the window panes.
It was very cool and dark at first and it suddenly brightened. Our golf balls were clearly visible in the morning light although half buried in the rough ( mine that is).

My friend and I usually have a nine-hole game every morning, before the crack of dawn but still, we couldnt escape the burning rays of the morning sun which is already very fierce at 6:30 a.m. But thank goodness we're always at hole 5 at that time.

Really? Many folks would ask, suspending belief that we're at hole 5 by 6:30 a.m. Yep, that's the truth. We dont get into trouble and the balls arent mischievous, hiding in the rough or in the drains or bunkers. ANd, we move pretty fast, as we want the exercise, pulling our trolleys up and down the undulating course. The doctor says that walking briskly builds bone density so that's the reason we do it daily. Except for Sat and Sundays, when marketing has to be done and we go to the Lord's House to give thanks.

Going on the super product that allows me to manage my weight very well gives me lots of energy and keeps me very fit too. Last Wednesday, my two 'kaki' were on a buggy while I was pulling my trolley! Want to know how to be fit and strong like me?

My friends, out on the wide net, if you want to be fit and healthy, just ask my kaki. They know my secret!

Kaki are friends who share the same interest, just in case you dont know. We have golf kaki, mahjong kaki ( I dont play mahjong ), makan kaki ( friends you eat out with n who always try out new makan( makan means to eat ) places ) and other types of kaki.

I guess that's all for the moment. Until the next time, cheers! Dont forget to keep swinging by.

J Kewch

No comments:

Post a Comment