Welcome to Swinging By

These are the places of interest that I've been to and I would like to share them with you. I hope you find them interesting too.

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Swinging By

Greetings!!

It's a gloomy afternoon, with a gentle drizzle, my kind of afternoon, or day as it's cool and refreshing. Hot balmy days are terrible; they put you to sleep no matter where you are, on the road or elsewhere.

I remember the ditty of childhood days where the teacher asks children to chant:

Rain, rain, go away,
Come again another day.
Little (name) wants to play.

Thunder, oh so loud,
Go and hide behind a cloud.

Unfortunately, that's all I can remember! As the days swing by, the memory cells aren't as efficient. No matter, as a friend has been telling me, your cells are being generated with the product that you are taking. You'll be looking younger as the days go by.

Is there such a thing as regeneration? Is there really a fountain of youth that can be activated?
Good health is one thing, turning back the clock is something else altogether. I do wish it can be turned back 20 years. That's not asking too much is it?

If you are looking for good health, and with good health comes a radiance which is often associated with youth and vitality, I have lots to share with you. One word that has always been uttered whenever friends and former colleagues meet, is "Evergreen". I'm sure they used it with good intentions but one can't help thinking of the associations - green as in country bumpkin green, freshie green, green-eyed monster green, green pallor of the dreadfully frightened person, green of the freshness green?????? Anymore greens out there? And I don't mean vegetables, either!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment