Welcome to Swinging By

These are the places of interest that I've been to and I would like to share them with you. I hope you find them interesting too.

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Not enough!


Greetings!


Quite a disappointing morning. No, not the rain, not the sun, not the heat! What's the lousiest thing that can happen to someone who likes a morning round of golf?


Yep, you guessed it! Our game almost didnt materialise. Why? Cos there was a gunshot start to this morning's competition. Of course we didnt know or we wouldnt have gone to the club so early this morning. The course steward told us gleefully that we couldnt play and my kaki ( remember what a kaki is?) bristled and said, "Why not? Where's the notice that says we cant play this morning?"


Came the reply," It's on the notice board over there." We rushed to check and of course, there it was half hidden among all the notices there. Come on! Whoever reads notices, especially when there are heaps of them on the board with many outdated and not removed.


So what next? Negotiate of course, since we were already there. Please la, we've come all the way. Just 2 lubang, ok? She was nice, she said, ok you can play hole 1, 8 & 9. One lubang extra!!! Happiness, well, almost....


So off we went, played our 3 holes... something better than nothing, right? But still, it didn't make our morning as we required our 9-hole dose so that the day can flow smoothly.

However, the sugar to coat our bitter pill was the pronouncement that we could play our 9-hole game tomorrow morning. BUT, no game on Fri, Sat and Sun. Oh dearie me!


We're going to have withdrawal symptoms! Tsk tsk tsk.....


So what to do? Have to go home, right? Aha, can do something after all. My plants could do with some TLC. So I selected three pots and re potted them. Hopefully, they will survive in the new topsoil and I'm sure, with the Herbalife breakfast that I share with some of my plants, they'sll do well. My favourite plant has to be the chili in the dragon urn cos it gets Herbalife breakfast every morning after my round of golf. Yes, it gives me beautiful chilis!!


What kind of breakfast do you have? Mine is a very healthy nutritious shake which I share with my chilis and a few favourite plants. Want to know more? Maybe you may want to try it. It wont make you fat, it wont make you go 'ugh' which a lot of other shakes do but it will give you a strong healthy body and a radiance that makes you look younger than your years.


June

No comments:

Post a Comment