Welcome to Swinging By

These are the places of interest that I've been to and I would like to share them with you. I hope you find them interesting too.

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Street Art, Penang

Along the narrow back lanes of Penang there are surprises in store.  Crowds of students and tourists alike pose for photographs and we were no exception. 

                                                       Hi  Goldies!!  Good to see you!

In fact this was what I wanted to see for myself, having seen pictures of the very famous one of a bicycle and a pair of siblings.




So here they are, those that our tour guide led us to, through the lanes near the Chew Jetty.
                                                       
                                                    Hey!  We want some pau!!

                                                     Bye, kids! Be careful of the cars!!

                                                    Hello, Puss!  Don't be so sombong!!

                                                 My!  What a big fella you are!

 
                                         You won't see me pulling this nowadays!
                                                 Louder please?  We're seniors!!

I'm sure there must be more but these were the ones our guide led us to that were in the vicinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment